Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Featured at Creative Bag: InspiredDesigns4YOU


It really is quite humbling when a great supplier features you in their blog.
http://blog.creativebag.com/article/featuring_you_-_inspired_designs_4_you/


Growing a home grown business requires you to juggle many hands or be the one woman show!  Managing on line shops, photography, writing you sales pitches, budgeting and so forth.

Having everything at your fingertips makes it easy!
                                                                  It really is awesome fun.



I would like to personally thank 'Creative Bag' for showcasing and featuring my shop in their blog.

Creative Bag: Brocade Boxes

Creative bag has everything you need from packaging to those special 'thank you' stickers. They have thought of everything!






As a small business person I value their integrity and continued support.  I would like to endorse them, their website. Very easy to use, customer service par-excellence and variety of products are amazing.


http://www.creativebag.com/




Whether at working in my home or beach studio with nature.....I know I can rely on Creative bag for all my discerning  taste and customer needs.

As a happy customer, I am happy to recommend their services!

Creative Bag: Thank you stickers

 it is great to know you have awesome suppliers


Thank you, Creative Bag!

Vanessa Rotttner

No comments:

Post a Comment